Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"Happy Easter" Bunny Tags

Good Morning!
Today's projects are easter tags I made for my family.  I used the Happy Easter stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.

 To make the base of the tags I used a pre-made tag from Hero Arts.  I added patterned paper on the top to bring in the colors I wanted to use.
 I used the circle die from Stitched Party Banners and but it on top of a doily  I purchased.  I added grass below and covered the bottom with some ruffled ribbon.  Then I put on some bling for shine.
 To this tag I added burlap ric-rac ribbon and buttons.

 I embellished the back of the tags with some more of the images from the stamp set.
 This tag I made less frilly for the boys.  I applied some burlap ribbon and enamel dots.  I also added 2 layers of the grass.  The twine tie at the top is recycled from the ribbon packaging.
 This is the back of the boys tags.

My Supplies:
Happy Easter stamp and die set  -  Lawn Fawn
Stitched Party Banners  -  Lawn Fawn
Grassy Border die  -  Lawn Fawn
Tag bases  -  Hero Arts
Confetti 6x6 paper pad  -  Kaiser Kraft
Doilies and Ruffled trim  -  Recollections
Rhinestone strips and Burlap ribbon - from my stash
Copic Markers, enamel dots
Twine recycled from ribbon packaging

I'm glad you visited today!
I have a few more projects to post this week.  See you then!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! love the details and the bunnies are SO cute!!
Sherrie K