Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Treat Holder "Tags"

Hello and Happy Wednesday!
My Valentine' Day projects for today are some treat holders I made out of tags.
I saw a tutorial on craftsunleashed.com recently which inspired me to make these to put some chocolate squares into.


I cut out 2 tags and scored them at 1" from the bottom.  Then glued the tags together at the bottom only.
I cut two pieces of paper 2"x1" and scored both ends at 1/2".  Folded  them and glued them to both tags on the bottom.




My Supplies:
Stitched Tag die  -  Papertrey Ink
Bugs and Kisses stamp and die sets  -  Lawn Fawn
6x6 Paper Pad  -  My Minds Eye
Copic Markers, eyelets,  pink and red twine
Black Enamel Accents  -  Inkssentials
Pop Dots

I hope you enjoy your day!
See you tomorrow for another Valentine project!

2 comments:

jessica said...

These are so super adorable Cathryn!!!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ these are ADORABLE!! LOVE this treat holder idea too! I bet whomever received these ADORED them!