Monday, February 23, 2015

Pink Lemonade " So Sweet" Card

Good Morning!
It has been sooooooo cold here in New York.  I think just about everyone has been feeling the cold this winter.  Spring cannot come soon enough for me!!!
Today's card reminds me of warmer days!  I made a Thank You card using Lemonade 2 Drink stamp set  and die set from The Stamps of Life.

 I used card stock for the background color of the glass and then stamped the outline on some vellum.  I cut along the front upper edge with an exacto knife in order to slip in the straw and the slice of lemon.
 I have way too many paper straws hanging around my craft area.  These cards were the perfect way to use some of them up!

My Supplies:
Lemonade 2 Drink stamp set and Lemonade dies  -  The Stamps of Life
Sentiment, Signature Greetings stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper  -  Echo Park
Hibiscus Burst and White card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Vellum and Paper Straws  -  Recollections
Scallop Punch  -  Fiskars
Copic Markers
Stazon Ink

Thank you for stopping by again today!  Have a good one!

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Fun papers and cute design!
Stay warm....it is COLD here in MN to! Ready for summer!
Sherrie k

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute! the real straw is the perfect touch!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Well this is just making me want spring and summer even more! BEATUFIULLY done like always! I am OVER this winter too ~ too cold, sick of the ice and oh busted water pipe....but hey spring is just around the corner right?? Hang in there!!!