Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hippo Birdie! Card

Good Morning!  Today's projects are Birthday Cards I made with an adorable Hippo Stamp set.
I used the colors in some scraps I had laying around to pick my card stock.
I made one version for a girl and the other for a boy.



I will be entering this card in the Lawn Fawn Landscaping Challenge you can see here!

My Supplies:
Year Four stamp and die sets  -  Lawn Fawn
Cloud die 1 and 2 set  -  Papertrey Ink
Copic Markers
Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf and Harvest Gold card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Candy Buttons  -  Basic Grey

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!!!

5 comments:

jessica said...

These cards are adorable Cathryn! LOVE those CUTE stamps!!!!!
AWESOME papers and design too!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ ADORABLE!! I LOVE how you colored those images ~ PERFECTLY! AWESOME papers and AWESOME design! Hope you all are enjoying the summer so far!

Will said...

Showcases your talent and attention to detail TFS Cat.

Georgiana said...

Cute cute cute! Hippos are a favorite!

Tamara said...

Super fun card! Love the colors
Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
xx Tamara