Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mani-Pedi Mason Jar - 3D Wednesday


Hello my friends! Today I have a 3D project I made using a mason jar.  I LOVE mason jars!  They make great vases, candle holders and there is a myriad of other possibilities!!!
I put some nail polish and, lotion and a nail file inside to make a Mani-Pedi kit.
 
  
  
A 2 1/4" circle punch is perfect for cutting a cover for the top of the jar.
 
  
I made this pretty coordinating tag to hang from the side.
 
 
 
 I used a glue dot to hold the paper in place on the jar, then I tied the twine around to make it nice and tight.
 
My Supplies:
Stitched Chunky Jar dies, Gift Card Sentiments and Just Tags  -  My Creative Time
For the Record 2 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Lemon Tart Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
2 1/4" circle punch
Fiskars Border Punch
Yellow Hemp and Ribbon  -  Recollections
 
 
 
 
As always, thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What an adroabs idea!!
I truly love it never would've thought of doing something like this gosh what a great gifty idea too for my girls and granddaughters who is a teenager. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies I do have these items so thanks so much for sharing your awesome clever and creative ideas.

Kim H said...

Cathryn ` Oh this is such a CUTE idea!! Of course the papers and MCT products look FAB but the idea is over the top FUN! I LOVE mason jars too but haven't even dabble in them yet! Thanks for the inspiration ~ always!

Crafting Katie said...

This is absolutely adorable, Cathryn! What a fabulous idea! I love the colors you used, and the little jar is so cute!