Monday, August 19, 2013

Halloween Layout

Well it's another Monday morning, bleh!!!  One good thing is, it's Scrapping The Little Things with My Creative Time.
I made a layout with a pocket page I picked up at M's.  This is from last Halloween when unfortunately we were in the middle of two weeks with no electricity due to Hurricane Sandy.  To say we were going out of our minds was an understatement.   Sooooooooo when carving pumpkins we were a little nutty!!!  Then to my surprise, a few days later when I was looking through the paper I found this comic strip that went perfectly with the pumpkin we cut!!!
 




 
This Journaling space I made with the Stitched Journal die and Journal It stamp set.

 
Supplies:
6x6 Spooky Time Stack  -  DCWV
KP Halloween 12x12 Stack  -  K and Company
Jolees Fiber Paper and Stickers
Assorted Washi Tape
Corner Chomper
Stitched Journal die
Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
Stitched 4x6 Journal dies
Lowercase Fun dies
Things I Love stamp set
Journal It stamp set
 
Thank you for coming by!  Have a wonderful day!

 

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh Cathryn your LO is amazing you truly did an outstanding job and kudos are your creativity it's so cool how you came acrossed that comic piece so perfect good eye my friend, good eye. I love how you used Emma's goodies thanks for sharing from one scrapper to another. Keep on keepin' havin' tons of fun!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO!!

jessica said...

This is so fun Cathryn! LOVE the adorable pic....GREAT added halloween embellishments and that washi tape looks awesome!!!
GREAT job!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful! Great pictures! Great idea with the comic strip!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, that has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen! LOVE this!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I hope the humor helped in these stressful times. I hope you never have to go through that again. I am not sure I would have gotten through no electric as well as you. Your page is so funny. You will find laughter every time you see it. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Miranda said...

Adorable LO! I feel you pain on the new electricity thing. I live in South Louisiana and was gone from home entire month due to Katrina and countless times since then because of hurricanes. So far so good this year. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! Have a great day!