Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Spring 2012 Layouts

Good Morning!  Today I have two more layouts from this past Easter.  I made them in March but I never had a chance to post them.  You can see the first Easter layout I did here.
 





I did a lot of fussy cutting on these layouts because I loved the background papers so much!
 
Supplies for the above layout:
Spring Blossom 12x12 Paper Pad  -  K and Company
Happy Hunting stamp set
Just Simply Live stamp set
 

 
 
I used the Stitched Doily die to make a little space for some journaling.  I cut a scrap doily and removed the center.  Then I used the outside ring as a mask for my journal lines stamp.  The journal stamp from Cherish This Moment stamp set fits perfectly inside the doily middle.
 


 Supplies Used for this Layout:
The Four Seasons Stack  -  DCWV
Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Stitched Doily die
Cherish this Moment stamp set
Chunky Jar Accessories
Broken China Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by.  Don't forget that the My Creative Time 25th Release Reveal and Pre-Order is this Wednesday, July 10th!