Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mini Valentine Cards - Thrifty Thursday

Welcome to a Thrifty Thursday!
On the Thursday's between Designer's Challenges Emma and the Design Team from My Creative time we will be doing a few different types of posts.  Today is Thrifty Thursday, which means we will be using our scraps to make a card, layout or project.
 
Today I made some Valentine's for my children's friends using my scraps.  These little cards are the perfect size for using up left over scraps.
 
 

 
 
Supplies List:
My Creative Time
Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries Distress Inks
Buttons, Crochet Thread and assorted Erasers
White Card Stock and Scraps for various 6x6 pads
 Mini Paperclips  -  Joann.com
 
I hope you found this post useful.  Thank you for all the sweet comments I have received, I appreciate every single one!  Enjoy your day!!!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

WHOOOT WHOOOOT your cards are amazing you really created to the enth degree girl you ROCKED the thrifty amazing results!!!

CherylB said...

Cute cards! Great way you used up your scraps. I seriously need to use up my scraps!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love them...I love when I use scraps! Lee-Ann :)

L.B. said...

Very fun. Love your tic tac toe win!! Very cute.

June Houck said...

Both are darling!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh my goodness! These are PERFECT and GORGEOUS for scraps!! Okay I LOVE how you used the Tic Tac Toe stamp then placed the hearts and used the glittery blue paper! Oh then you little girly heart card ~ BEATUIFUL!! Totally found this useful and let me say again ~ you find the coolest things ~ that erasers ~ EEK! AWESOME job using the scraps up!!

quilt4fun2 said...

So many ideas! All of your cards came out beautiful. The kids will love them.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Your cards are so cute! Love the tic tac toe one!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job Cathryn with all your sweet mini Valentine cards!they looks FANTASTIC,Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow cathryn, I love that you made so many different things with all scraps!

My Creative Time said...

WOW! These are all FABULOUS!!!!!! Excellent job my sweet friend!
Big hugs,
Emma:)