Monday, May 28, 2012

"Scrappy Monday Layout" challenge with My Creative Time


Welcome to My Creative Time's "Scrappy Monday Layout" challenge!  The challenge this time is to create any size layout of your choice using only ONE picture & incorporate buttons onto your layout!
I made an 8x8 layout using a picture of my daughter Isabel from 2 summers ago.  I'm pretty behind on my scrapping.  I used to scrap every picture but I don't have enough time anymore.  So I decided a few favorite pictures scrapped is better than none!

The My Creative Time products I used this time are:
Fun Pockets stamp set




Other Supplies I Used:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Heidi Grace Paper
Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Glam Pink Stickles
Hawaiian Shores Buttons  - Papertrey Ink
Brown Hemp  -  Liz's Paper Boutique
Jolees Crystals
Blossom Twine  -  The Twinery

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute. Love the pic too! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Cathryn, what a gorgeous picture of your daughter! Your page is just beautiful and sets off the picture perfectly!!!

Glora said...

WOW, this is GORGEOUS girl! I love the colors and papers. The shape behind to picture is SO much fun and all those pretty flowers are a perfect touch. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my Cathryn,your layout it just TOO CUTE!Your daughter picture is so SWEET,I LOVE the great little flowers and layers!Have a nice day my friend!!!:)

Cassandra said...

What a fabulous photo!!! And your layout is just perfect..your eyes go right to her...PERFECT!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling darling darling layout! your daughter is just beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Love the layers, and how the colors of the background match the colors in the photo. great job. Thanks for sharing

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ OMG! Look how ADORABLE your daughter is( I LOVE the name too)! What a PERFECT picture captured at the beach ~ her holding her hair back from the summer breeze! LOVE IT! Okay now for the layout! WOW! Double WOW! I LOVE the papers, the paper piecing of the flowers, the buttons the hemp ~ the EVERYTHING! Oh what a perfect frame for the picture! Best of all you are getting caught up ~ 2 years is nothing to be behind about! Try 7! LOL! BEAUTIFUL as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your layout...such a sweet smile :D The colors are perfect. True the best pictures scrapped are better than none...if there is time when you are caught up you can go back and add a few more.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jeanne said...

What a super cute pic of your daughter! And the layout is perfect! Love those papers and the pretty stamped flowers. :)