Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Madness...Imagine That with My Creative Time

Happy Monday and welcome to My Creative Time's first "Monday Madness.....Imagine That"!  Today the Design Team has all made something including patterned paper.  I actually started with the Button that I loved and found some paper to match!  I cut out 2 of Emma's curly label die pieces and layered them.  Then I stamped the sentiment and inked the edges.  You can't tell from the pictures but it is popped up with dimensionals.
 Materials:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge for shaped card cut at 5" and welded with Gypsy
Chloe's Closet 8 X 8 Designer Paper
Ribbon  -  Celebrate it Home and More, Michaels
Button  -  LaMode
Silk Ribbon to attach button to bow  -  PTI
Broken China Distress Ink
Irock and Gems
Black Tuxedo Ink -  Memento

 Thank you for stopping by.  Please visit My Creative Time to see what Emma and the Design Team have created.  Have a wonderful Day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

17 comments:

Kate said...

Such a pretty card I love it Cathryn.

Hugs
Kate

June Houck said...

Very pretty!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

so pretty and all this from a button!! It's amazing where we can get our inspiration!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

This is just beautiful, Cathryn! I love the colors, and the blue inking looks great!

Leanne said...

Soooo pretty Cathryn! Love the bow and the button! I love the patterned paper you used also! The sentiment you used was perfect! Hugs, Leanne

Esther said...

Very pretty! Love your bow and button!

The Archiving Angel said...

I love this card! The birdies always have a way of stealing your heart but your papers & the sentiment...just a perfect pair.
Wonderful job!
Crafty best,
Sonia

Dr Sonia S V said...

The gorgeous big button makes this such a lovely creation.

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Super cute, love the soft colors. Smooches... Felicia

Glora said...

This is PERFECT!!!! Beautiful job! Hugs- glora

Sherrie K. said...

Cathryn..this is so pretty! I love the cute ribbon and pretty button. Of course, the sentiment is awesome:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Luci said...

Cathryn, this is a beautiful card. Love everything about it!!!

jen said...

Cathryn this is stunning!! Wonderful job on your bow too!! Just love everything about this card.
hugs,jen

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! I love that button, and you matched the paper perfectly.

Cindy Beland said...

This card is so sweet Cathryn!I LOVE the pretty ribbon and great button.AWESOME job!!:)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Cindy Lovell said...

Cathryn,this card is beautiful!! So so pretty! I love the bow and the button!! :)
Many Hugs,
Cindy