Monday, November 8, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps - Lets Face It Friday





This Friday the PKS Challenge is to make an ornament using a PKS Face Stamp. Oh I enjoyed this so very much. I used the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge and my Gypsy to weld some Christmas Lights together into an ornament!

Materials Used:
Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge
Gypsy
PKS-491 Everyday Character Faces 1 1/8"
DCWV Homemade Christmas Stack
Diamond Stickles
IRock
Chipboard
Black and Red Eyelets with Crop-a-dial
White, Black and Red Gelly Pens
Black Cording from the plastic canvas section for "wires"
Green Ribbon
I enjoyed this challenge so much, thank you for taking the time to look!!!

Lots of Love, Cathryn

6 comments:

Joanna said...

OMG this is super cute! Great job..I might have to scraplift your idea! :)

SusanBluerobot said...

They are great

Erika Valdez said...

These are so super cute!! You did a great job!!

Glora said...

These little Christmas light ornaments are the CUTEST EVER!!! I love them! Great job!

Norma said...

OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! LOVE IT:)

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

These are two cute! I think you have a great shot at winning.

Teresa