Friday, October 8, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #104 Plus a card by my sweet little Isabel!




This weeks Challenge from Emma was to make a Shaped card from the Creative Critters Cartridge and use the color orange in it. I loved making this card. The idea came to me in a flash and it went together so easily. I used the Gift bag cut from the cart and welded it into a shaped card. I used 2 strips of red tape and applied two rows of ribbon ruffling it as I went.


Materials:


Orange Zest cardstock and Sentiment from Papertrey Ink


Polka Dot paper from a MMI stack


Orange satin ribbon from the Dollar Store!


Black Diamond Stickles


The second picture is a card my 7 Year old Daughter made. I am so proud of her!




6 comments:

jen said...

I love the super cute bag and the card is very cute. Love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

My Creative Time said...

I think your sweet little Isabel is going to just ADORE this!! WOW, you did a FANTASTIC job w/the challenge my friend!!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Raven B said...

These turned out really cute.
Hugs,
Raven

SpantastiKreations said...

Every girl likes a bag eh?

Great job.
TFS,
Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

Kerry T said...

Your treat bag card is adorable.
http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Cute goodie bag!!!!